See only what matters, to you
Wouldn't it be nice to have one overview of your team's meetings and appointments in Outlook® that matter to you without all the non-relevant information?
What if you had company wide calendars:
- with only the items related to a certain client;
- with everyone's vacation time;
- that shows when the night shift roster has a vacancy;
- to manage your team of technicians on the road with real-time feedback from their smartphones?
And get some additional scheduling tools
What if you could:
- create one item in a group calendar, and it would be copied to 300 user calendars instantly without any invitations and responses;
- make sure that everyone uses the same centrally managed category/color combination to label their meetings and appointments;
- manage everyone's personal calendar from one location in Outlook®?
Without users having to configure anything! No (delegate) permissions to manage or add-ins to install. The Group Calendars are simply there and show what is required and nothing more.
30 days trial
Give Exchange (and office 365) Group Calendar a try, for free, for 30 days.... It will save you time and improve communications and information sharing without changing how you use your Outlook® calendar.
And please, use our knowledgeable and experienced support. Our chat button does not connect you to a generic call center in India but to someone who can answer your questions, instruct you directly, and remotes in to your desktop if needed. (free of charge).
You don't even have to read the rest of this website! Simply click the chat and let us know that you want a test drive, and we will install EGC for you and configure it for your calendaring and scheduling needs.
When Outlook® alone is not enough
Outlook® has a built-in group calendar option. If you are not already aware of this feature, you can find more info on it here. This group calendar works fine if your team only consists of a few people, but beyond that, you may find it lacks some features. Try to overlay 30 calendars or view them side-by-side!
If you feel this view is not structured or organized and shows too many irrelevant items for you to plough trough, then maybe Exchange Group Calendar is a better alternative.
Less is more
Our software - Exchange group calendar (EGC) integrates with Outlook® and gives you as many group calendars as you want. Just like in Outlook's® built-in group calendar, you can have different views for different groups of users, but you can also reduce the number of items in those views based on the relevance of the items.
Every group calendar is filled only with the meetings and appointments that are related to each other (based on the criteria that you set), and it loads instantly.
If you have 100 people in your company and some are working on a certain "project X", only their calendar items related to that project will show on the "project X" calendar when you use EGC.
Some examples of what you can do with EGC
- Set up a Team Calendar to aid a manager in task assignment for groups of employees.
- Set up one group calendar per branch office and one comapny wide calendar with items belonging to a certain category from all individual branch office calendars.
- Distribute events/holidays to users' Outlook® calendars
- Set up an Event Calendar (items entered here will distribute to all users' personal Outlook® calendars and they can not remove those items).
- Display the work schedule on a big display
- Create a project calendar with only items from users' calendars that relate to a certain project.
- Guide visitors and guests to the correct meeting location
- Set up an Out of the Office schedule.
- Sync all vacation days of everyone to one calendar.
- Schedule work for techs in the field on a central calendar, including work orders. Have the techs adding a photo to the order in their Outlook® calendar for the dispatchers.
- Bundle all room resources in one calendar
- And more.. feel free to call, email or start a web chat with us to explain us your requirements and we can tell you directly if and how it can be done.
Free unlimited support and updates.
- Combine everyone’s calendar items into one or more public group calendars based on criteria, without users having to give others access to their calendar.
- Users don’t have to do anything, fully automated real time processing.
- No software to install for the users. Nothing to learn. No permissions to set.
- Selective filtering per group calendar to display only items that matter and hide private/confidential/irrelevant items.
- Create different team calendars for absence, projects and groups of resources (rooms, cars,..) that display only related calendar items.
- Admin users can push (event/holiday) items to users directly from the group calendar schedule and users can not change or remove those from their personal calendar
- Admin users (managers) can modify items in the groupcalendar and the change will replicate back to the user's Outlook® calendar.
- Team members can share selected items in their (mobile or desktop) calendar with other users in their team. If one user modifies the item it will change in all user calendars.
- Users can create new items in the calendar of other users from their (mobile/desktop) calendar.
- Define one uniform, company wide category list and category color schema so everyone only uses the same colors and categories.
- Assign a unique color to a user for quick overview or give certain appointments a certain color based on their properties to make them stand out.
- Group Calendars are accessible from Outlook® web access. (web browser)
- Unlimited users per team calendar.
- Runs on any computer or server that can connect to the Exchange server or Office 365.
- EGC Software management can be done from any computer that can connect to the machine that runs the EGC software.
- Uses the same methods to talk to Exchange or Office 365 as Outlook does, nothing needed on the server. Low server load even with high user counts.
- No leftovers or problems when uninstalled. Registry is not used.
"your product is truly a one of a kind and there really is nothing else out there like it that is so simple and elegant in how it aggregates the Exchange calendars. It is a very valuable piece of software to our organization."
We use it as an ER Call schedule. Our providers need to know when they are on call and also who is on call at any given time and this gives us the freedom to manage one calendar but have that calendar be seen by users all over. We have just started using iPhones which sync with our Outlook personal calendars and because the Group Calendar items show in the personal calendars we have found the perfect solution for our ER schedule.
First, I would like to say that your application is, by far, the best exchange app that I have come across for dealing with calendars. Microsoft may have bought my house, but I truly hate the way they put things together and your app is helping me in areas that MS has dropped the ball.
We have been using GroupCalendar for Exchange for about 3 years now. It is a great product and works well for our needs. We use it to show when our staff is Out of Office for different reasons so that we know who is available throughout the week and month. The other key reason we use it is to track vacation time. All of the employees mark their calendar for vacation, and this information is copied to the Out of Office calendar. We have created Outlook® views so that anyone can go in and see how much vacation time they have used, and our HR person can view the entire calendar at the end of the year and add up the vacation time used for each employee.